EASA Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation Approval (DOA) - Two-Day Training Course
- Course Reference
- Course Type
- AeroDac EASA Part 21 Certification
- 2 days
- Accommodation Cost
- Course Outline Download
- Download Course Outline
If you are interested in running a closed or bespoke version of this course, please register your interest using our Bespoke & Closed course enquiry form or contact us to discuss your requirement.
This course has been designed to address the training requirements with regard to the understanding and application of Part 21 for EASA Part 21 Subpart J DOA organisations.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at all people, involved in maintaining the approval in Aerospace Design Organisations
The key topics of the course are:
- Overview of EASA regulations
- Overview of Part 21, all sub-parts including Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material
- Part 21 Subpart J in detail including, Supplemental Type Certificates and Repairs
- The Design Organisation Handbook and Procedures
- Airworthiness Certification
- Compliance Process
- Environmental Protection
- EASA Investigation and Surveillance
Dates and Availability
No public dates currently available. Please contact us for a discussion of your needs or complete our Bespoke & Closed course enquiry form if you have a specific requirement.