EASA approvals - specialist support and advice
AVISA’s CAMO consultancy team can deliver the complete package of EASA approval services. From gaining initial approval through to quality assurance and training which helps you retain approved status, we’ll provide all the support and advice you need.
Our EASA regulatory approvals include:
- EASA Part M subpart G – Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO)
- EASA Part M subpart I – Airworthiness Review Certificate (recommendation & issue)
- Part 145 – Approved Maintenance Organisation
- Part 147 – Approved Maintenance Training Organisation
You’ll have access to a readily available knowledge source. The AVISA team are fully equipped with all the necessary expertise to gain regulatory approvals quickly and efficiently. We’ll lead and manage the process from start to finish, leaving you free to focus on your business and commercial challenges. Our services include:
- Defining business objectives, current organisational structure and approval target dates
- Independent audit and review of working practices and documentation
- Full report and compliance checklist, including all necessary corrective solutions
- Follow-up quality audits to ensure retention of approved status
- Range of training courses covering EASA Part M Part 145 and Part 147 requirements
Get in touch today and let us know what you need. Email us or call the team on +44(0)1444 615020.