Managing a fleet of aircraft can be complex and time-consuming. If you overlook something it can also be cripplingly expensive. AVISA can provide practical, objective expertise that keeps your fleet compliant, airborne and profitable.
When you are bringing in new aircraft to the fleet you can be confident that they will meet the highest standards of airworthiness. When you are handing an aircraft back from lease we can guarantee accordance with terms and conditions, budget and expectations.
AVISA’s airworthiness team stay on top of all Part M Subpart G regulations so nothing will be overlooked. Our wide-ranging technical expertise and commercial know-how means that your maintenance schedules can be easily handled.
- Airworthiness advice and quality assurance across a range of aircraft, including mixed fleets
- Bespoke Approved Maintenance Programmes
- Ongoing compliance with all existing and new Part M Subpart G continuing airworthiness regulations
- Sourcing and pre-delivery inspection of aircraft for lease or purchase
- Returning aircraft from lease in accordance with specific terms and conditions
If you need reliable fleet management support, we can provide the expertise. Email us or call today on +44(0)1444 615020